Friday, April 07, 2006

Show and Tell

The other day, Boy brought a single square of toilet paper to school to share during Morning Meeting. It was the first time, he said, that he had ever torn off just one, single square of toilet paper without ripping it.

The things that makes us happy.

He spent the rest of the day digging a hole to China in the schoolyard. Other kids wanted to hunt for dinosaur bones, so they compromised by digging a hole to China* and finding dinosaur bones along the way.

* (Technically, I believe, they dug a hole halfway to China, because the Chinese kids were digging the other half of the hole.)

1 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger MT said...

I love the one-square story. I wish I'd done that for show and tell. Now it's only my spouse who benefits. Actually, no, I did blog once about a triumphant experience with a bathmat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home