Monday, February 06, 2006

"Con" ... as in Constitutional

Several law student bloggers have written that they are finding their constitutional law classes boring, boring, boring. Since some day I, too, will have to take consitutional law, let me just note a few strategies that I might want to use, to make it less boring:
  1. Pretend to be an anthropologist investigating the religious doctrine of a fierce and proud, but primitive, people. (Because, well, you are.)
  2. Treat the class as research for your ultimate goal, which is to write a bulletproof constitutional amendment unambiguously setting forth a right to privacy. (For instance.)
  3. Synopsize important cases in verse.
  4. Synopsize the constitution in verse. (Limericks, I think.)
There. Now if I can just find this post again when I have to take the class...

2 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger Zuska said...

You won't NEED to find this post again when you are in Con Law, b/c those people who find it boring are INSANE, and I predict that you will truly salivate over the class, as did I. So much so that I am currently working for an organization which addresses primarily constitutional issues, and I would LOVE to find a way to work it into my permanent post-school employment.

Constitutional Law Rocks!!!

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Filch said...

Since Zuska is now officially my hero, I take her at her word.

Nevertheless I fully intend to complete my limerick version of the Constitution of the United States. I'm almost finished with Article 1.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home